EON’s nutritional product enriched with major ingredients such as Curcumin and Black Seed Oil (Thymoquinone) for purpose of strengthening the immune system.
Immunity can be defined as the capability of multicellular organisms to resist harmful microorganisms. Immunity involves both specific and nonspecific components. The nonspecific components act as barriers or eliminators of a wide range of pathogens irrespective of their antigenic make-up. Other components of the immune system adapt themselves to each new disease encountered and can generate pathogen-specific immunity.
Immunity does not have specific symptoms. Immunity to a disease is achieved through the presence of antibodies to that disease in a person’s system. Antibodies are proteins produced by the body to neutralize or destroy toxins or disease-carrying organisms. Antibodies are disease specific. The immune system has two components: innate and adaptive immunity. The innate immunity is present in all metazoans, while the adaptive immunity only occurs in vertebrates.
The innate system relies on the recognition of certain foreign molecules to stimulate two types of innate immune responses: inflammatory responses and phagocytosis. The adaptive system, on the other hand, is composed of more advanced lymphatic cells that are programmed to distinguish between specific “non-self” substances in the presence of “self”. The reaction to foreign substances is etymologically described as inflammation, meaning to set on fire. The non-reaction to self-substances is described as immunity – meaning to exempt. These two components of the immune system create a dynamic biological environment where “health” can be seen as a physical state where the self is immunologically spared, and what is foreign is inflammatorily and immunologically eliminated. “Disease” can arise when what is foreign cannot be eliminated or what is self is not spared. Adaptive or acquired immunity is the active component of the host immune response, mediated by antigen-specific lymphocytes. Unlike the innate immunity, the acquired immunity is highly specific to a particular pathogen, including the development of immunological memory. Like the innate system, the acquired system includes both humoral immunity components and cell-mediated immunity components.
Low in immunity can lead to various types of infections which can cause various types of diseases.
Eon’s product contains major ingredients such as Curcumin and Black Seed Oil (Thymoquinone), which helps to boost the immune system.
|Clinical Trial ID||Description||Duration||Indication||Sponsor/ Agency|
|NCT04553705||To study the effect of omega-3, Nigella Sativa, Indian Costus, Quinine, Anise Seed, Deglycyrrhizinated Licorice, Artemisinin, Febrifugine on immunity of patients with (COVID-19). (Phase 3 and Phase 4)||Sept 2020-Dec 2020||Immuno deficiency||Beni-Suef University|
1. Aggarwal BB, Sundaram C, Malani N, Ichikawa H. Curcumin: the Indian solid gold. Adv Exp Med Biol 2007; 595:1–75.
2. Payton F, Sandusky P, Alworth WL. NMR study of the solution structure of curcumin. J Nat Products 2007; 70:143–6.
3. Ingolfsson HI, Ii RE, Andersen OS. Curcumin is a modulator of bilayer material properties. Biochemistry 2007;46: 10384–91.
4. Jaruga E, Sokal A, Chrul S, Bartosz G. Apoptosis-independent alterations in membrane dynamics induced by curcumin. Exp Cell Res 1998; 245:303–12.
5. Yatim, K.M.; Lakkis, F.G. A brief journey through the immune system. Clin. J. Am. Soc. Nephrol. CJASN 2015, 10, 1274–1281. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
6. Netea, M.G.; Quintin, J.; van der Meer, J.W.M. Trained immunity: A memory for innate host defense. Cell Host Microbe 2011, 9, 355–361. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
7. Kawai, T.; Akira, S. The role of pattern-recognition receptors in innate immunity: Update on Toll-like receptors. Nat. Immunol. 2010, 11, 373–384. [CrossRef] [PubMed]
8. Dattner AM. From medical herbalism to phytotherapy in dermatology: back to the future. Dermatol Ther 2003;16: 106– 13.
9. Fong HH. Integration of herbal medicine into modern medica practices: issues and prospects. Integr Cancer Ther 2002; 1:287– 93 [discussion 293].
10. Huffman MA. Animal self-medication and ethno-medicine: exploration and exploitation of the medicinal properties of plants. Proc Nutr Soc 2003; 62:371–81.
Our approach: Eon’s product contains major ingredients such as Curcumin and Black Seed Oil (Thymoquinone), along with other which helps to boost the immune system. Below we present the formula of the product.
|Each Capsule contains||UNIT||Qty|
|Sugar (As Sucrose)||g|
|Black seed oil||mg||125|
1. Does the product have any side effects? Our products comprise the highest quality ingredients and are safe to consume when used as per the stated label. However, please consult a health practitioner if you have any prior medical conditions. 2. What is the best time of the day to take a tablet? Minimum one tablet post afternoon meal is recommended dosage. 3. For how long do I need to use this product? The recommended duration is a minimum of 12 Weeks for effective results or as suggested by your Healthcare Professional. 4. What is the research on this product? The product is developed by the research team that has profound experience in the world of nutrition. For more information, please visit the R&D innovation page on the website.