Why Enorma Bone and Joint Inflammation?
Helps to overcome the symptoms such as Joint Pain, Joint Swelling, Stiffness in Joints and Lack of Bone Strength.
Our product contains, Boswellia Extract, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract, Hyaluronic Acid and Curcumin which helps to Reduce the Pains in Joints, Cissus Quadrangularis Extract helps to Reduce Swelling in Joints, Scutellaria Baicalensis and Glucosamine Hydrochloride help in Reducing Stiffness in Joints and Strength to the Bones is helped by Methylcobalamin, Vitamin K2-7, Vitamin D, Copper and Manganese.
Basis Esperer Nutrition proprietary research on DINI Axis (DIET-INFECTION- NUTRITION- IMMUNITY) outcome which addresses the association between diet and an infectious risk factor for lifestyle chronic disease. DINI confirms Therapeutic Nutritional Interventions through Immunomodulatory Pathways to improve patient’s quality of life. DINI Axis is carefully integrated into Esperer Nutrition portfolio which prevents and manages the disease better.
EON’s nutritional product is enriched with major ingredients such as Boswellia Extract, Cissus quadrangularis Extract, Scutellaria baicalensis, Curcumin, and Glucosamine hydrochloride for maintaining bone health.
The term of bone is attributed to a rigid, dense and dynamic connective tissue that participates in skeleton formation of the human’s body and vertebrate animals. Bones are body scaffold that protect vital and internal organs such as brain, spine, heart and lung. Bones also provide muscle-attachment site to produce movement and they are site of blood cell formation system. In addition, bones act as a storage site for some minerals such as calcium, phosphate and carbonate, which make bones as an effective organ to maintain mineral homeostasis. Bone tissues are divided into two types namely; cortical tissue and trabecular or spongy tissue. Cortical tissue is the compact tissue of the shaft and is located on the surface of bones. On the other hand, trabecular tissue is spongy and lies subjacent to the cortical bone, surrounds marrow spaces that may contain either fatty or hematopoietic tissue. The arrangement of the trabecular constitutions is highly variable and it is related to the anatomical site. Bones consist of bone cells, water, lipid and matrix of phosphate calcium crystals and carbonate that surrounded by type 1 collagen fibres that provide strength and elasticity. Bone cells include osteoblast, osteoclast and osteocyte. Osteoblast is bone cell of mesenchymal origin that generates an organic bone matrix, builds a net of collagen, and helps in mineralization. On the other hand, multinucleated osteoclast is a bone cell of hematopoietic origin that resorbs bone by secretion of acid and proteases, dissolves bone mineral, and enzymatically degrades extracellular matrix. The osteocyte is the bone maintaining cell which is the inactive osteoblast trapped in the extracellular matrix.
Bone is a mineralized connective tissue that exhibits four types of cells: osteoblasts, bone lining cells, osteocytes, and osteoclasts. Bone exerts important functions in the body, such as locomotion, support, and protection of soft tissues, calcium and phosphate storage, and harboring of bone marrow. Despite its inert appearance, bone is a highly dynamic organ that is continuously resorbed by osteoclasts and neo formed by osteoblasts.
Functions of bones:
The classical functions of bone tissue, besides locomotion, include support and protection of soft tissues, calcium, and phosphate storage, and harboring of bone marrow. Osteocalcin can be found in two different forms: carboxylated and undercarboxylated. The carboxylated form has a high affinity to the hydroxyapatite crystals, remaining in the bone matrix during its mineralization. The undercarboxylated form shows lower affinity to minerals, due to acidification of bone matrix during osteoclast bone resorption, and then it is ferried by the bloodstream, reaching other organs. It has been shown that the undercarboxylated osteocalcin has some effects on the pancreas, adipose tissue, testis, and the nervous system. In the pancreas, osteocalcin acts as a positive regulator of pancreatic insulin secretion and sensitivity as well as for the proliferation of pancreatic β-cells. In the adipose tissue, osteocalcin stimulates adiponectin gene expression that in turn enhances insulin sensitivity. In the testis, osteocalcin can bind to a specific receptor in Leydig cells and enhances testosterone synthesis, and, consequently, increases fertility. Osteocalcin also stimulates the synthesis of monoamine neurotransmitters in the hippocampus and inhibits gamma-aminobutyric acid (GABA) synthesis, improving learning and memory skills.
Osteocytes also act on the immune system by modifying the microenvironment in primary lymphoid organs and thereby influencing lymphopoiesis. Not only osteocyte but also osteoblast and osteoclast activities are known to influence the immune system, mainly upon bone inflammatory destruction.
Problems associated with bone health: The disorders that affect bone health are :
- Osteoporosis: Osteoporosis, in which low density means the bones are brittle and weak and prone to easily break, is by far the most common bone disease. It currently affects 44 million – or approximately half of all – Americans aged 50 and older. Osteoporosis strikes more women than men, and even children may be at risk of developing juvenile osteoporosis. Bone density problems may occur because the body loses too much bone tissue, makes too little of it, or some combination of both. It tends to be symptomless.
- Paget’s Disease: This is a bone disorder where the bone renewal process (remodeling) occurs too quickly, leading to bone deformities (soft, enlarged bones such as of the spine, pelvis, skull, and the long bones of the thighs and lower leg). Paget’s disease tends to occur in white adults over the age of 55 and may have a hereditary component.
- Bone Infection: Also called osteomyelitis, infection of bone tissue is a rare but serious condition. It can occur following surgery, such as a hip replacement, or may spread to the bones from another part of the body. Pain, swelling, and redness are common symptoms of a bone infection, and antibiotics are a common component of treatment. In some cases, portions of the infected bone may need to be surgically removed.
- Osteoarthritis: A chronic degenerative joint disease, osteoarthritis is the most common type of arthritis, with more than 3 million Americans diagnosed each year. Osteoarthritis occurs when the cartilage that acts as a cushion between bones breaks down and the bones rub together, causing pain, inflammation, and stiffness.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis: Rheumatoid arthritis is a chronic, immunodeficiency disorder in which the immune system mistakenly attacks the body’s tissues, such as the joints in the hands and feet. Unlike the wear-and-tear damage that occurs with osteoarthritis, RA affects the lining of your joints, causing a painful swelling that can eventually result in bone erosion and joint deformity.
- Low Bone Density: Also called osteopenia, it is diagnosed when a person’s bone density is lower than it should be. Low bone density can lead to osteoporosis, which causes fractures, pain, and a stooped appearance. It is important to make the changes necessary to improve bone density if you are diagnosed with osteopenia.
- Gout: The joints are unusually affected in people who develop gout, a common disorder in which excess uric acid crystals accumulate in the joints, causing abnormal swelling, pain, and redness. The big toe is typically noticeably swollen, but symptoms may also occur in other joints, including the ankle, foot, or knee. Gout may occur due to diet, or if kidneys are not properly processing uric acid.
To reduce the above problems associated with bone health, EONs product contains major ingredients such as Boswellia Extract, Cissus quadrangularis Extract, Scutellaria baicalensis, Curcumin and Glucosamine hydrochloride, which helps to reduce such associated problems.
- Boswellia Extract- Boswellia Serrata has the ability to promote healthy joint function and comfort, which is derived from the boswellic acids in the gum resin of a Boswellia tree. Boswellia also has antioxidant properties, which can help reduce oxidative stress and support bone health. This dual action is unique to boswellic acids and it makes Boswellia so effective at promoting healthy bones and joints.It also helps ro reduce pain in joints. It has an anti-inflammatory, anti-oxidants, anti-arthrities and analgesic property. Boswellia serrata has shown the ability to inhibit pro‑inflammatory cytokines and it suppresses interleukin‑1 β (IL‑1 β), tumor necrosis factor‑α (TNF‑α), interferon‑γ (IFN‑γ) and enhances production IL‑10 in collagen‑induced arthritis. Boswellia serrata extract (BSE) showed a marked reduction in cartilage disruption, fibro‑osseous proliferation, pannus formation, vascular proliferation, synovial hyperplasia, vasculitisand fibrinoid necrosis which are the hallmark of rheumatoid arthrities (RA).
- Cissus quadrangularis Extract- This extract decreases pain, swelling and improves the rate of healing from various bone fractures. The presence of quercentin in Cissus quadrangularis extract enhances the antioxidant activity with a cytoprotective role against oxidative stress. It has anti-inflammatory, analgesic and anti- oxidant property. quadrangularis inhibites gene expression of cytokines and matrix metalloproteinases which is known to aggravate cartilage and bone destruction and augmented expression of survivin by inhibiting p38 MAPK . Exposure of chondrocytes to IL-1β induced significant toxicity and cell death , herbal treatment alleviate the IL-1β induced cell toxicity and upregulated cell growth and proliferation. It is also suggested that the chondroprotective effects and regenerative ability of these herbals are via the upregulation of survivin that exerts inhibitory effects on the p38 MAPK signaling pathway. These findings thus validate C. quadrangularis as a potential therapeutic for rheumatic disorders.
- Scutellaria baicalensis – Scutellaria baicalensis helps to alleviate joint discomfort, reduce stiffness and improve mobility of joint . It has Anti-inflammatory and anti- oxidant property. Baicalin from Scutellaria baicalensis and catechinrom Acacia catechu shows normalization of COX-2, tumor necrosis to possess activities suggestive of benefit in osteoarthritis (OA) including dual inhibition of COX and LOX normalization of COX-2, tumor necrosis factor-α(TNF-α), IL-1β, IL-6, and nuclear factor-кB (NF-кB) gene expression in lipopolysaccharide- (LPS-) induced human and animal cell lines , inhibition of COX-2, 5-LOX , inducible-nitric oxide synthase (iNOS) gene expression and moderation of NF-кbinding activity in endotoxin-stimulated rat peritoneal macrophages .These suggest that the standardized blend of these extracts could potentially be considered as an alternative therapy from natural sources for the treatment of OA and its associated symptoms.
- Curcumin- Curcumin helps to build and repair bone mass, reduces pain and builds worn cartilage, therefore restoring joints. It has anti-inflammatory property. Curcumin alleviates the up‐regulation of nuclear factor‐kappa B (NF‐κB) phosphorylation in bone loss, which is associated with the functional state of osteoclasts. Studies have shown that several osteoclastic signalling pathways, including the mitogen‐activated protein kinase (MAPK), nuclear factor‐kappa B (NF‐κB) and phosphatidylinositol 3‐kinase/AKT (PI3k/Akt) pathways, are regulated by the activation of receptor activators of nuclear factor‐kappa B ligand (RANKL) and RANK and that cross‐talk occurs in these pathways.Curcumin prevents the formation of an inflammatory microenvironment by regulating the ratio of M1/M2 macrophages and then further attenuates RANKL‐mediated osteoclast maturation and formation via suppressing the related osteoclastic signalling pathway. The immunomodulation effect and anti-osteoclastogenesis capacities exerted by curcumin on titanium nanoparticle-stimulated macrophage polarization and on RANKL-mediated osteoclast activation and differentiation in osteoclastic precursor cells in vitro were investigated. As expected, curcumin inhibited RANKL-stimulated osteoclast maturation and formation and had an immunomodulatory effect on macrophage polarization in vitro. Furthermore, studies aimed to identify the potential molecular and cellular mechanisms revealed that this protective effect of curcumin on osteoclastogenesis occurred through the amelioration of the activation of Akt/NF-κB/NFATc1 pathways. Immunomodulatory effects of curcumin on the production of pro-inflammatory cytokines and also dysregulated functions of immune cells including TH1, TH17, Treg, and B cells in RA. Curcumin has been found to ameliorate RA complications through modulating inflammatory and autoreactive responses in immune cells and synovial fibroblast cells via inhibiting the expression or function of pro-inflammatory mediators, such as nuclear factor-κB (NF-κB), activating protein-1 (AP-1), and mitogen-activated protein kinases (MAPKs).
Clinical Trial ID
||To investigate the effect of curcumin in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. (Phase 1)
||University of California, Los Angeles
||To study the effect of curcumin in dietary supplements for treatment of rheumatoid arthritis (Phase 1)
||University of Arizona
||To study the ability of 99mTc-glucosamine for the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis. (Phase NA)
||The University of Sydney
- Glucosamine hydrochloride- Glucosamine hydrochloride helps in the reduction of pain in joints by rebuilding the “cushion” which gets thinner and stiff in the patients suffering from osteoarthritis. It also has anti-inflammatory properties. Glucosamine has beneficial effects when given as a supplement in osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis. Supplemental glucosamine can reverse joint degradation and articular function. Glucosamine rebuilds the cartilage by incorporating itself in the synthesis of proteoglycans and glycosaminoglycans and it also inhibits the synthesis of prostaglandin E2, production of reactive oxygen species, proinflammatory cytokines (IL- 1β and TNF-α) by activated neutrophils and other immune cells.
1. Does Enorma Bone & Joint have any side effects?
Our products comprise the highest quality ingredients and are safe to consume when used as per the stated label. However, please consult a health practitioner if you have any prior medical conditions.
2. What is the best time of the day to take Bone & Joint tablet?
Minimum one tablet post afternoon meal is recommended dosage.
3. For how long do I need to use this product?
Use the product in continuation for at least 8 Weeks for effective results or as suggested by your Healthcare Professional.
4. What is the research on this product?
The product is developed by a research team that has profound experience in the world of nutrition. For more information, please visit the R&D innovation page on the website.